Hours played at ETS2?

jorgent97

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have 1080 hours in this Game. :lol: #bestgameforever:tmp:

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

@andy Suter My count in ETS2 goes up to 3138 hours. But I've been playing since mid-2014, almost 4 years now. That's an average of 2.2 hours/day. And the way I play this game, taking jobs longer than 1000 Km and driving by the speed limits, makes it easy to spend 2-3 hours per "session".

Then there's the "achievements", WoT events, weekends... Any of those can make me play longer sessions, up to 5-6 hours a day. I know, I don't have a life... But I'm old enough to have lived a lot before computers were affordable for everyone, that's my advantage ;). Youngsters now see a Nokia 5110 original and think of it as "arcaic". When I first saw one, it was "state-of-the-art".

Archived