Starting a company

Yertsa

Question

12 answers to this question

Please have a look at this ;)

CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 2600X  GPU : MSI Geforce RTX 2060  MOTHERBOARD :  ASUS TUF B450-PLUS GAMING MEMORY : ADATA XPG  16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz  SSD :  CORSAIR 120GB  550MB - 500MB  SSD  : SAMSUNG 250GB 860 550MB - 520MB SSD  : ADATA 480GB SU630 520MB - 450MB  CASE : Cooler Master MasterBox MB511  PSU : Thermaltake Smart 700W 80+

I tried these, i downloaded VTMLive and so on, but i dont see anything on the "company" list. How do i exactly CREATE the company?

We created the company to Virtual Trucking Manager. But how do i see the company ingame/how am i able to use the companys money etcetc?

Edited by DesertEagle26
//merged

14 minutes ago, Yertsa said:

We created the company to Virtual Trucking Manager. But how do i see the company ingame/how am i able to use the companys money etcetc?

You can't really see it in game - it's all virtual. So to make it like a real company you would have to either do these;

1. Have matching paintjobs
  2. Create an in-game tag that your VTC members will use
  3. Whilst using these - you can truck together with synced jobs (a guide on that is below)

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

@Yertsa the money within the company is just to show how much the company have made it can´t be used in game since each profile is just on your computer so if you have like 1 million and one of your drivers in the vtc have like 200k and the company have got in 900k euro then it doesn´t add 900k euro to every user it just stays what the user have got one there own profile.