What counts as ‘active recently’ on the forums?

GustavoGunch

Hello people,

So each time I’ve applied for staff positions here I only get denied for not being active recently on the forums. The first 2 or 3 times were fair enough as I didn’t have any posts. 

However, when I applied this time round I did have activity on the forums (7 hours prior to being denied to be exact) and had a handful of posts over the past week. 

I would like to one day assist the TruckersMP community but what exactly counts as ‘active recently?’

Thanks,

kylehowson417

I will fulfill your curiosity here. 

Active meaning you are online on forums, helping others, abiding the forum rules and at the same time making posts that are useful to others or in general do make sense rather than posting some gibberish , Active also means that you don't go and post in every single forum section and make some post to get your content count up or do Rep farming aka Reputation farming, If anyone is caught doing so they will be warned for it, just like players get banned for breaking rules from the game, forum rules have their importance too, you cross them we will be waiting. 

So at the end of the day if you really do wanna help the community start by making posts that matter to you or will help others, If anybody already has made a similar post to help someone dont do the exact same thing, however if you have something to add to that feel free to do so, To be active= Follow forum rules, Don't do content farming or repetition.

If you want any further help , My Inbox is wide open and willing to sort any issue out.

Active means on the forums all the time. So for example, people who only come to make posts on the forums only around recruitment time will be checked on their activity and if there’s a lot around recruitment time and they disappear after the recruitment period, then the applicant would more than likely be declined.

The general activity requirement is 50-100 posts dependent on the role, but in general the team leader is looking for someone who’s active and knows what’s going on around the forums and community (Inc. discord)

Archived