Any recommend bus sim?

hero84

It's sad that there is no really a good Bus Simulator. I've tried some bus games before some years, but they're not even close to how for example Euro Truck Simulator looks like. Probably there is no big enough video game company that shows interest in Bus Simulators... but the graphics are always stunning, doesn't matter if it's omsi2 or something else.. there is just NO good looking Bus Simulator game atm. at least in my eyes. Mega bad infrastructure, bad graphics, superbly bad phisics. I hope in the future someone will make good bus type game.

Hi @EV_Panda!

I recommend OMSI 2, but I advise you to read the reviews of the games mentioned in this topic. OMSI 2 has pros, like the realistic way of operating the bus, but it also has cons like the poor optimisation and graphics.

Which game is better really depends on what you find more important, graphics or realism. You cannot compare OMSI 2 to Fernbus, both offer different experiences.

UsDxWIH.png

• 2 weeks later...

Fernbus bus simulator is bad. Graphics, physics, everything. There are small map, everything looks the same and only one bus brand. Omsi is bad too. Graphics is like from 1992 game, no content, you need to pay for everything. If you want content for free you need to download it from german forums, then you get errors and no mod for you. So right now there are no good bus simulators. I think only SCS can make good bus simulator, but they are not making one. 

• 1 month later...

In my Opinion Omsi 2 is (at least for now) the best bus simulator. Fernbus Simulator is not a bad game but the behaviour of the buses is definetely not realistic.

In Omsi 2 the buses drive more realistic, also there are much more different buses and maps which you can download for free. My suggestion definetely goes to Omsi 2

Jage nicht, was du nicht töten kannst!

• Asatelon locked and unlocked this topic

Archived