Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Implant New Truck Mod

Wellander

Suggestion Name: Implantation of new truck mod

Suggestion Description: Add some new truck mod to the multiplayer server. New truck as old peterbilt truck, some four wheel truck, old Kenworth or recent one for the two of them.

Any example images: 

20180318192023_1.thumb.jpg.4c5880d8ae894d79c5bd3fce10af6150.jpg

This one I did make it myself, just to show how creative this can be.

Why should it be added?: I know it's kind of a big deal, how to syncro. all the information for around hundreds of players, but I think it's worth the mess and the effort. You did so much for us so I don't see why we should ask more, but I,m just presenting the idea.

So maybe later, you'll have the ressources to add some new truck. But the real reason behind this suggestion is, creativity. Every player will be able to build a truck from the ground up to create an art of it's own mind. The original game lacks in customization even all there is.

But there are not enough possibilities to make something very unique. It'd be nice for all players to do what we call a car show but in this case a truck show. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.