I would like these mods to be in TruckersMP if possible..

Ronis

Suggestion Name: Multiple Mods

Suggestion Description: Cars and an extension to the map

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?: I got bored of Europe and the only car in ETS2MP, the Skoda (or the Scout), so, it would be fun if we had more cars and another island in euro truck like Eldorado. The extension brings unique roads with obstacles as you will travel on country roads e.g. holes in the road, small rocks, etc. Also having more cars will be fun if you like exploring and if you like speed. The VW polo 2018 and the Golf would be a good selection of cars but if you like slow road trips you can choose the Renault Master. The Renault has a lot of customs inside and outside. Also a Skoda Superb RS would be awesome.

Disclaimer: I know a lot of people will start saying that ETS is supposed to be about trucks, not about travelling around in a car. I know, but ETS is a beautiful game where you can also explore different countries and SCS did a good job with that. Plus, some players like exploring, so, they could travel around in a car that is fast in other countries like Poland, Sweden, even Eldorado. Let's make this happen and make Truckers MP more popular!

maxresdefault.jpg

a.JPG

Capture.JPG

Capturea.JPG

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.