Chrome wheels on trailers

Vladys_XV

Suggestion Name: Chrome wheels on trailers allowed on MP.

Suggestion Description: Allow to use chrome wheel on trailers on MP, actually if you put chrome wheels on your trailer and go to the MP it kick you for use not allowed accessory.

It is not necessary to add mod or new files since the tires used are the same that the game use in the traffic trucks in single player.

Any example images: 
BrMW8hL.png

kk131oU.png

o2hxb4s.png

All the wheel in the images comes in the base game, it aren't mods.

I know that allow the 4 type of wheels on ETS2 may increase the lag, so it would be better to just allow one type of wheel.

Why should it be added?: Only for cosmetic reasons, like the dlcs of accessories for trucks.

Sorry for my poor english is not my native language and in the mayor part of the post i use google translator, I hope the concept has been understood.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I really dont understand this... It makes no sense is not a bad thing, in the tractor you can have but not in the trailer, it makes no sense

I like the idea of having different types of wheels on trailers, but for most people this wouldn't make sense to use as all they do it pick up a trailer at point A and deliver it to point B.
At that moment there is no reason to be save editing your trailer as you'll just drop it off and will have to do it over again on the new trailer.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...