• Announcements

• Digital

In-Game Bug Report Format   01/10/18

Please follow the In-Game Bug Report Format: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/5-in-game-bug-report-format-must-be-followed     For information on submitting Crash Logs, please follow this guide: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/58913-how-to-find-and-submit-gamecrash-logs  
    • LIGHTOFGOD

Active Recruitments   02/25/18

Community Moderator Recruitment - 23rd of May to 15th of July 2018   Find out more information, here:     Support Team Recruitment - 14th of July to 14th of August 2018   Find out more information, here:     Add-On Team Recruitment - 14th of July to 14th of August 2018   Find out more information, here:      
William-NL

Trailer driving with no truck

Could just be your game not keeping up with loading other trucks. Remember that other players are only loaded if they're within 600-700 meters.

I probably think your just need to restart the game, or set the distance loading up, you can do that in-game, you just need to tab and then go to settings, then you can edit the distance there. :)

I think this is not an exaggerated bug.it is normal that you encounter such a thing if the game cannot sync that truck

update your operating system if updates are available.

This seem is freezing or you miss some files

Follow these guides:

> Go to Steam Library

> Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2

> Properties

> Local Files

> Verify Integrity of Game Files

Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs.

This is just a normal synchronization bug. It usually happens when spawning in but sometimes your client can't keep up with other players which causes the truck to not spawn in. You can also see that the player is 0.00 meters away from you and isn't on your map.

Hello :

It's Sync problem as my friends told. Due to you connection , the game couldn't load the truck that connecting to this trailer. Just do your updates if you got any and drive carefully.

This is just a slight glitch with the game, this usually happens when you are in ghost mode but never else, I don't know why it has happened to you while driving

A condition related to computer features. If the pc features are low , in crowded environments and outside, this error occurs.