Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Crash and loss

Gen_WOLF

Question

I was playing and all of a sudden the game crashed and now it won't recognize  that I have the coast 2 coast

mod. I reinstalled truckersMP after I checked ATS on steam and varified it was ok and it still shows that  have

no mods in TruckersMP.

Latest mod I just downloaded it 2 days ago and dont know the mod ver

Thrustmaster wheel and pedals

I am sorry but I do not know how to reproduce.

13 answers to this question

Hi @Gen_WOLF

Follow these steps:

1-) Go to Documents and Delete the ATSMP Folder

2-) Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

3-) Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (Without the quotes)

4-) Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

5-) Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

6-) And, go to re/download this launcher here: https://truckersmp.com/download  

Also turn off the vibration setting on your steering wheel and try again.

Edited by GGF MD
Optimized for ATS

Did everything as instructed but to no avail. I have 3 mods in all but only have C2C active.  In MP both sides of the mod screen are blank.

Also, I cant get the CB radio to work. The mic slider is at 3/4 the input window only has "default" in the dropdown box and the TEST button does nothing. 

I can hear people though  and my headset checks out good in teamspeak 3, any ideas?

Have you tried deleting the config.cfg file located at Documents -> American Truck Simulator? Please note that deleting this file will reset all your settings in-game, back it up if you want. The game will automatically create a new config file, don't need to worry about that.

Lemme know!