ATSMP being detected as a virus

SimulatorSam [UK]

Question

19 answers to this question

You may want to submit file here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/filesubmission - I'm pretty sure that the detection is a false positive.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

yesterday there was new update for ATS. after the update windows firewall triggered Trojan detected. I have restarted and made clean installation. but after that it detected both ATS and ETS2 files.:(
I solved this issue now by just restoring detected Trojans files of both core_ets2mp.dll and core_atsmp.dll . After this i am not having any issue.

Edited by Syntackz

UxiKSFa.png

7 minutes ago, Syntackz said:

yesterday there was new update for ATS. after the update windows firewall triggered Trojan detected. I have restarted and made clean installation. but after that it detected both ATS and ETS2 files.:(
I solved this issue now by just restoring detected Trojans files of both core_ets2mp.dll and core_atsmp.dll . After this i am not having any issue.

Like what he said :)

I'm having the same problem too with it not starting due to this false positive. I have the 64 bit version of Windows 10 Home Edition.  Do I delete all launcher installation files on the hard drive, restart and reinstall the launcher again as administrator? Should I delete all of the root files of Truckers MP as well from the Documents Folder. I also have the CCleaner Professional Edition installed on my computer. I have no issues with the single player editions of the games so far as they working as normal. All of my other games on Steam appear to be also working as normal with no issues. How long does Windows Defenders Security Center automatically delete the file because one threat still resides on my laptop? Any instructors on this topic will be helpful. Thank you. 

Guest Thibault [FR-JP]

make some Files Exception for your antivirus for the next time . with that normally no more problem cause antivirus will ignore it . got the same problem with other program and after making them exception my kapersky do not analyze them anymore.