SimulatorSam [UK]

ATSMP being detected as a virus

Question

19 answers to this question

I also have the latest update's but didn't trigger anything neither in Windows Defender not Bitdefender's firewall. You should uninstall TruckersMP , restart PC and reinstall it as admin and try

yesterday there was new update for ATS. after the update windows firewall triggered Trojan detected. I have restarted and made clean installation. but after that it detected both ATS and ETS2 files.:(
I solved this issue now by just restoring detected Trojans files of both core_ets2mp.dll and core_atsmp.dll . After this i am not having any issue.

Edited by Syntackz

Guest Square Fenix
7 minutes ago, Syntackz said:

yesterday there was new update for ATS. after the update windows firewall triggered Trojan detected. I have restarted and made clean installation. but after that it detected both ATS and ETS2 files.:(
I solved this issue now by just restoring detected Trojans files of both core_ets2mp.dll and core_atsmp.dll . After this i am not having any issue.

Like what he said :)

Guest MINHPHAT

Maybe some of your files are infected, please review your file

I'm having the same problem too with it not starting due to this false positive. I have the 64 bit version of Windows 10 Home Edition.  Do I delete all launcher installation files on the hard drive, restart and reinstall the launcher again as administrator? Should I delete all of the root files of Truckers MP as well from the Documents Folder. I also have the CCleaner Professional Edition installed on my computer. I have no issues with the single player editions of the games so far as they working as normal. All of my other games on Steam appear to be also working as normal with no issues. How long does Windows Defenders Security Center automatically delete the file because one threat still resides on my laptop? Any instructors on this topic will be helpful. Thank you. 

Guest Square Fenix

Hello.
Make Ticket if you have this problem agian :)

Best regards

TruckersMP Support Team