Forum Moderator recruitment ( 17/03/2018 - 30/04/2018 )

truckersmp-logo.png

Forum Moderator Recruitment

Dear players,

We are looking for new Forum Moderators to help engage the community on the forum as well as ensure that the community follow the forum rules.

Forum Moderator Duties:
As a Forum Moderator, you will have the following responsibilities:

• Create positive community interaction;
  • Ensure all topics, posts, replies, status updates and messages comply with the official TruckersMP rules;
  • Moving mistakenly submitted topics to the respective sections;
  • Keep the forums organised;
  • Archiving inactive topics;
  • Handling the forum reports;
  • Dealing with Suggestions.

Additionally, we encourage every Forum Moderator to be active on social media and the public Discord guild in order to be informed about everything. The more you know, the more valuable you are for the team and the better you will understand various situations.

Requirements:

• To be registered on the forum for at least 1 month
  • Good knowledge of English
  • Min. 50 useful posts
  • Good behaviour both on the forum and in-game
  • Be capable of working as a team, even if you don't agree with other team members.
  • No recent Forum or Game punishments.

Optional:

• Previous moderation experience

About Applying:

• You can only apply once in this recruitment round.
  • The system will not allow you to apply if you have a Game ban in the last 365 days.
  • Having knowledge of others languages may give you an advantage. You must however know English.
  • We are looking for members who can speak Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, French and German.
  •  I am also looking for anyone outside of EU timezones, specifically anywhere in the Americas or Australian/Asian timezones.

Sound good? You can send in your application here: https://truckersmp.com/recruitment

End of recruitment: April 30th 2018 at 23:59 (UTC)

Good luck!

I've extended the languages I am looking for in this recruitment. We are now looking for Turkish, French and German members.

I am further adding to what we are looking for.

I am now looking for the following...

Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, French and German speakers. I am also looking for anyone outside of EU timezones, specifically anywhere in the Americas and Australian/Asian timezones.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Burner pinned this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic
  • Aek177 locked this topic