Only player on tab-list, unable to see anyone else?

ValonGaming

Question

Evening all,

It's been several years since using TruckersMP and I must say that it's good to be back! However...

It seems that despite my best efforts, I'm unable to see any other players, despite the client telling me that I have been authenticated and connected to the server. Upon checking the tab list it seems that I am indeed the only person "connected" as it were.

Now, it seems odd to me that prior to this, back when I used to play, I was able to utilize this perfectly. I have a hard-wired connection, excellent up/down speeds, nothing firewall related... and yet I still see no-one?

Very odd, as every solution on this forum suggestions updating network adapters and using a wired connection, both of which I do regardless. Another typical solution is to wait for a while after connecting, however I have done this for upwards of 40+ minutes, still with no success.

I don't suppose anyone could help point me in the right direction?

7 answers to this question

Hi ^_^

Well I'll list some suggestions here.

1. Try reinstalling TruckersMP.
2. Delete the "ETS2MP" folder under Documents and start the game again.
3. Start as administrator.

If it does not work, open a Support Ticket, they will assist you in your problem.

https://support.truckersmp.com/

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

Start by restarting your router. If this doesn't help make sure you have all other connected devices to your network disconnected and try to play with cable if you are over Wi-Fi. If you keep having connection problems try to open the specific ports: 42860, 49200, 42890. Also set Google DNS, 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 

Make sure Windows Firewall is not blocking the connection. Start by opening Windows Firewall and Restore defaults.

RequieB

Game Moderator of the Year 2018 

Please Follow this step's:

1-) Go to Documents and Delete the ETS2MP Folder

2-) Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

3-) Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (Without the quotes)

4-) Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

5-) Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

6-) And, go to re/download this launcher here: https://truckersmp.com/download  

Hello. Welcome to TMP forum :)

Follow these guides:

• Update your graphic card driver.
  • Take care not to play in busy areas.
  • Pull down your graphics settings.
  • You maybe need a new profile,delete old and get a new one.
  • Reinstall the mod and make sure that you put correct in directory. (\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2)
  • Don't use unsupported mods.Also too many mods can cause your game to crash.You can find supported and allowed mod from here.
  • Delete file Documents/ETSMP (Please before deleting,backup this file)
  • That's may be caused by missing game file.Go to Steam Library / Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2 / Properties / Local Files / Verify Integrity of Game Files.
  • Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework (4.7) & DirectX & Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and use CCleaner to remove temporary files and obsolete registry paths.