What to do in case of an accident?

As far as I'm concerned, a lot of players in the game can be quite angry and offensive to the driver instead of staying calm at the time of an accident. As a result of these rebellious behaviors, a small win is played by other players. It can hold for 1-2 minutes. To prevent such problems, I would like to show you as much as I know what you can do in the event of an accident.

For example, let us take a sample of the road between the city of Duisburg and the city of Calais, the busiest Road of Truckersmp. What are the solutions when you collide with a vehicle?

1-) In case of an accident, activate your car's Quad headlights, then the driver behind you will notice you earlier and make sure that you do not cause an accident.

2-) If your vehicle is operational by running the safety lane near the road, park your vehicle in such a way that it does not obstruct the road.

3-) If you think that the opposite player is wrong in the accident, report the player to the management by reporting from the tab menu. If you are getting Video www.truckersmp.com/reports you can report the player in a different way from Part.

4-) If you have more than 50 seconds and your car will not go, press F7 to teleport to the repair shop in the nearest city.

I think the things that can be done in the event of an accident can be explained as easily as 4 items. We often come across in the game, and in the event of an accident, the players who make the crash will lose their dose and get a degree of insult to each other's family values. That's it for today.

Original Subject: 

Thanks for post nice guide. Always record while playing in multiplayer and try to make quick saves in high traffic areas or based on number of members around you.  If someone trolls or ramm me, i would just say great or thanks in chat and reload to last quick save and trailer damage is zero percent .No point in shouting on troller/rammer and i hope many people should think its just a simulation game:). I would do web report on troller after completing my session. They will be banned.

UxiKSFa.png

The only way u can respond to an accident is if you record your driving with the proper software. The chance of seeing the guy who cause the accedent with you /the one who ram you, block you, troll u/  get banned via using TAB menu report system is like 10% ;) If you want to be 100% sure that the other guy /if it's his fault/ get punnished then you should visit the official website of TMP and create & send report to the staff with the video for evedence. The respond time is unknown, I had situation when I submit report and they deal with it for less then 1 hour since I submited it. But the same way I have reports that haven't been checked for several days (for example atm. I have 1 report from 15 Mar 12:04 which is still waiting for someone to look at it.. and the funny part is that after this repot I submited 3 other reports and all of them are accepted)

In most cases if your truck doesn't start moving after 10-20 secs. after the accedent then you should press F7 and get out of the road - in case there is high or medium traffic around you. I've seen people that twisted they'r truck cabin & trailer so unreal that it is imposibble to move.. but they're keep staying and trying to move they'r trucks while they're blocking the road for minutes .. then these guys should be reported for blocking too ;) Cuz if u're staying 5 minutes blocking the road, because u refuse to go to the garage/repair shop and trying to escape on your own... then you deserve the ban too for stopping other players from playing.

In my opinion, if you see that he has done this extra, immediately call up his ID by typing in the chat / pinfo and his number. If you have not seen his number, you can look in the TAB at the History. After that, if your truck is no longer roadworthy, I recommend to press the F7 key. That's the only way you will not block the road and block other players. Otherwise, I recommend you of course the / fix command.

If you do not want to press F7, you can reload your game.

1. Press ESC, 2. Click Save and Load, 3. Click Load, 4. Click Show More, 5. Select the last saved location.

However, you have to calculate that if you have a contract with World of Trucks and you take damage, you will not be liable to the damage from the cargo, but it will be the same value. I hope I could help you and other players.

Have fun while driving.:D

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Archived