Status Update Error

Matt #CarLadMatt

Question

Hello, this is probably my 2nd time in my whole career on driving TMP that a I have had to write in the help section.

The Problem:

My Status Update (Public Message Box) is not appearing on my profile. That chat box which would usually appear on your own profile for people to message you or you to express your own opinion of something cool is not there for me which is very strange. I have checked and it's just not there for me, but is there for others. 

When did I check this issue: I checked yesterday, but thought it would be back today but it isn't.

This is why I need your help if at all possible.

I would greatly appreciate your help to get this issue solved as soon as possible.

My profile should have a public message box just like everyone else's at the top of my profile, but for some reason it is not.

Thank you for your help & Happy Trucking.

Kind regards,

Matt #CarLadMatt

Atlas Logistics

3 answers to this question

Hello, try reviewing these settings. ^_^

dDzOfJD.png

H6cbAzh.png

If the problem is not resolved, I ask you to open a ticket in TruckersMP Support.

https://support.truckersmp.com/  

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021