Multiple accts question

Rou Kowalski

Question

I have just really started getting into this and have been having a great time.. My wife who sits 7 feet to my left on her PC is thinking about trying it out. Logically speaking that would have the appearance of two accounts as they would both be under the same IP.  How can I get her an acct without breaking or appearing to break any rules or restrictions .

~Rou Kowalski~

new forum sig.png

6 answers to this question

You should always record your gameplay (and save it for a couple weeks, just in case), so if something happens you have counter-evidence. 

If you're not experienced with recording, I'd suggest using https://plays.tv/.

OBS Studio also has a setup wizard now, but there will still be a little more work required than plays.tv.

• Like 1

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

If both of you follow the rules and don't end up banned, you have nothing to worry about. 

You wouldn't be breaking any rules to start off with, but if for some reason your wife ends up banned, your account could take the fall for it too. (For ban evading)

I mean, you could provide proof that the other account doesn't belong to you if you had footage of both of you driving at the same time together, but generally speaking that's what could happen.

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

I generally play like our lives are in the truck, and she would as well,  but I am in USA and prefer the EU servers due to the number of drivers on when I am online (generally 3rd shift here is low to medium pop there). I expect eventually I will encounter a d-sync issue and will likely get a few days off to mow the lawn and weed the garden. I just don't want it to get complicated.

So, im not real savvy on recording.. is there a program I could use or just take a picture of our set up with my phone.. its a T shaped desk so easy to do.

~Rou Kowalski~

new forum sig.png