ATS not added to my game library in TruckersMP

RaduA

Question

Hi

I have recently gotten ATS. I have played it for 2.5h and then I tried to register it on TruckersMP, but, for some reason, it won't register. I've tried to register it multiple times but it still didn't work. I haven't got any error message or anything. How can I fix this problem?

Thanks!

5 answers to this question

Dear @RaduA, as already mentioned by @GGF MD ATS is already linked with your TMP-profile, as well as ETS 2. Just keep in mind that it can take a few minutes until the system shows the changes on the web page, so maybe you just haven't waited long enough.

Please let us know if you are satisfied with the answers given here or if you need any further help.

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

Just now, [ST-E] T.Rucker said:

Dear @RaduA, as already mentioned by @GGF MD ATS is already linked with your TMP-profile, as well as ETS 2. Just keep in mind that it can take a few minutes until the system shows the changes on the web page, so maybe you just haven't waited long enough.

Please let us know if you are satisfied with the answers given here or if you need any further help.

I know I had to wait a few minutes, but I first tried to register it last night and it wouldn't register. I checked today too and it wasn't updated so I decided to ask for help.