Delete your own posts within minutes (Fórum-TMP)

Suggestion Name: Delete your own posts within minutes

Suggestion Description: This function would be similar to WhatsApp, after making a post on some topic, you will have the function of deleting the post. (This is valid within a few minutes, after the temp of the function you will not be able to delete your post).

Any example images: No

Why should it be added?: This must be added because many times we end up making "wrong" posts and have the regret to do the post on some topic. I have already regretted some posts and wanted to delete but there is no such function after posting.

It should be something similar to WhatsApp, for the same reason I mentioned above.

NOTE I: I do not know if this is possible for the IPS 4 system despite having its limitations, but if it is possible, I think it will be a good idea!

NOTE II: I researched if there were suggestions like this in the advanced search system and found nothing related. If there really is an identical suggestion, I apologize.

An addition to this, you can always report to us, Forum Moderators if you want to get an answer or topic to be removed.

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1
•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.