Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What do you think about that Light rule?

GERmoose_dre

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/15/2018 at 1:14 PM, GERmoose_dre said:

Good day guys,

we all have to turn on our light pretty early but what are you guys thinking about that?

In my opinion that's not necessary that early it could be 2 hours later but like I said it's my opinion.

What do you think and what times would you recommend?

Greetings DRE:tmp:

I like the time, as one stated it was implemented in winter mod when days were shorter, and even then usually around these time headlights are not required but many drivers still have them on just a failsafe to make sure other drivers can see them properly on the road

Along with this it solves the issue of ghost driving that was quite an issue before this program was installed, Ik the one person that I have managed to have action taken against them in an In Game report was due to GHost driving

the lights rule is very important to us.if we did not have that rules everyone would be driving around without lights on then you know that turns into a big mess/crash/ban.
and it would be a wast of time for everyone getting ban without lights when we have this rule to stop it form happening so that's another reason i think having the light timer is there for.

Stay happy and safe

The game gets very bright with the fact that I have to open the light early and it is not nice. :P

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

To be honest I'm driving with my sidelights(?) on all the time and I personally think that as more as you use your lights the better you see each other so you're not ramming into each other (at least if you don't provoke it - but then pls uninstall lol)).

What freaks me out more is that there are drivers without a heavy-cargo-trailer or even with no trailer and there are using their orange-hazard lights, can maybe anyone explain me why?!

Yes I agree, kick notice should be more noticeable, few times I've been auto kicked because I have forgotten (when its light still) and I didn't see the notice. 

In my opinion, the light system is very good. As some people have already said it, for people who use the winter mod, it gets dark very early. That's why it's good that there aren't 'ghost drivers' on the road. 

Also if we think in a realist way, in some countries you must have lights on all the time. I wish everyone a really good day! :rolleyes: 

Archived