What do you think about that Light rule?

GERmoose_dre

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/1/2018 at 9:08 AM, VampireOfSnake said:

This lights sistem is ok, but I think 15 second is not enough, for example if I have a problem with my engine I will be kicked.

I agree with that, sometimes its hard getting the truck started again. However we now have /fix to fix our trucks so engine malfunctions shouldnt be an issue

I feel the light system is good as it eliminates ghost driving, but I do think it needs to be updated for the spring/summer times. This was put in during snowmod when it gets dark quicker and night is long that the rest of the year. Whereas without snowmod and all that good stuff it is making you turn on your lights when it really doesnt even look like it is getting dark yet. 

I have played with a friend who didn't have a brilliant gaming PC and it meant having lights on lowers the fps, during the day the lights off the games fine but with them on it gets abit choppy.

I guess it's for the winter mod as it gets dark earlier, but you have to have them on abit too early I think.

Maybe in the future during night the speed could be x2 because at the moment there is 50% chance you are going to drive in the dark

On 4/1/2018 at 3:08 PM, VampireOfSnake said:

This lights sistem is ok, but I think 15 second is not enough, for example if I have a problem with my engine I will be kicked.

In response to this, 15 seconds is enough time to safely pull over, in the event of your truck not starting.

I think that the light kick is an okay addition to the game, it does ask to put the lights on when it isn't dark but it's still beneficial to the community to have this light rule.

On 3/15/2018 at 2:20 PM, [AyYildiz]Suleyman{24} said:

My lights are always on.I never travel without turning on the lights. :) 

DansGame

On 4/9/2018 at 2:06 PM, Hamsie said:

It's a good rule because of the winter mod. Keep in mind that you should always use your lower beam in real life.

That's actually illegal here in trinidad unless it's daytime running lights

Benim için çok erken. Arabalarımızı daha karanlık hava olmadan arabalarımıza çevirmeliyiz. Ancak, Kış Modu için oldukça idealdir.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived