what was I banned for

what was I banned for   is where players who are banned can come on the forum & go to what was I banned for click on a down list that gives you a list of ban reason & you click on the reason you was banned for & it brings up a list that tell you what the reason means

Suggestions have to follow the format:

A fitting title.

A description of what the suggestion is about.

A reason why it should be added/removed/changed.

Any eventual example images or similar.

Remember to keep your post structured and easy to read and keep it to one suggestion pr. thread.

For example:

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

Example:

Suggestion Name: Add non collision zones within delivery depots
Suggestion Description: At the moment there is collision zones around the entire map, it would benefit everyone if there were non collision zones within the delivery depots and dropoff points.
Any example images: Nope.
Why should it be added?: It'd allow multiple users to deliver at the same time.

Edited by Forraz
After re-reading this post a few times it infact does suggest something.
  • True Story 1

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

• Forraz unlocked this topic

Visit your profile when you are banned, it will include a reason. Then visit our rules to see what exactly it means if you are unsure.

In most cases you are aware of your own actions, so you then should know why you are banned.

If you then don't agree with the ban, you can appeal it and explain your story to the Game Moderator.

• Upvote 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.