Prioritize in-game report review if reported player has a bad history

BMPellogia

Suggestion Name: Prioritize in-game report review if reported player has a bad history

Suggestion Description: I got rammed by a player today(i will send the recording to report him).Anyway i decided to check his history and found out that he was banned for doing the same thing at the end of 2017.While doing that i got the idea of a system that will prioritize and send the auto recording video to the top of the list if the reported player has a bad hystory,like previous kicks and non perma-bans,specially if the report is related to them so the admin can  verify if it was intentional or not and take proper actions.The report number will be highlighted in red to be easy to identify

Any example images: No

Why should it be added?:Because will help admins to punish players that really deserve,filtering useless reports that ony flood the list and delay admin's job

Edited by BrunoPelogia

We are working on things to improve the way we handle in-game reports, but we'll not implement something like this. All reports are equally important to be reviewed.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.