How can i fix the lagging?

WonderTomee

Question

How can i fix the lagging problem? I have a very well PC (config below) but i can't get more than 40FPS fixly. Any ideas what to do?

my PC:
- AMD MSI Radeon RX 580 (8GB)
- i7 4770k

- Hyperx Fury DDR4 Ram (16GB)

- Windows 10 (64 bit) as my operation system.

In single player it works well.

Edited by WonderTomee
added some info

12 answers to this question

Hey there :) 

Method 1:~ The other way is to try and Clear your computer cache which can be done from CCleaner or Clean Master for PC :)

I personally reccomend Clean Master because using it from last 2 years and works perfectly :but ofcourse either of them does the job of clearing cache from your computer and other programs

Method 2:~

If that didn't work too you can try Cleaning up your C: Disk by the following steps

airomHK.png

hQH6HeU.png

Step 3: After clicking Disk Cleanup wait for the system to collect junk and tell you via another popup box

Step 4: Tick Mark everything once it shows that this much junk lies , Their will be several like Offline website data,Temprorary files so yeah you can Tick all and Click OK button and let the cleaning happen after that Restart your PC and wait for it to reach idling speed.

This Post Owner Not Me

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png

Hello. Welcome to TMP forum :)

Follow these guides:

• Try to avoid busy areas like Duisburg, Calais or CD Road.
  • A better graphic card 
  • Play the game on low quality 
  • Always keep your system up to date.
  • Replace the graphics card if necessary.
  • Try reinstalling the game.
  • Turn off unnecessary features in the graphics settings.
  • Move away from crowded areas.

AMD:     http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

NVIDIA: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx

12 minutes ago, [TSRVTC-CC] ismail [TR] said:

Hey there :) 

Method 1:~ The other way is to try and Clear your computer cache which can be done from CCleaner or Clean Master for PC :)

I personally reccomend Clean Master because using it from last 2 years and works perfectly :but ofcourse either of them does the job of clearing cache from your computer and other programs

Method 2:~

If that didn't work too you can try Cleaning up your C: Disk by the following steps

airomHK.png

hQH6HeU.png

Step 3:~ After clicking Disk Cleanup wait for the system to collect junk and tell you via another popup box

Step 4:~ Tick Mark everything once it shows that this much junk lies , Their will be several like Offline website data,Temprorary files so yeah you can Tick all and Click OK button and let the cleaning happen after that Restart your PC and wait for it to reach idling speed.

edited to make it vissible for the dark theme

Still not working :/ 

You can try these steps:

• You're should in the pictures make that settings.
  • g8a452.jpg9oy94Q.jpg
  • Keep the display board up to date.
  • Make sure that an application that forces the processor does not work in the null.
  • As you enter the game, you may find it easier to play the game by closing the antivirus and unnecessary programs.

You must got better FPS, you have powerful VGA card and CPU also. Try to lower your graphics settings, playing with 400 scaling will cause FPS drops. Places with more of 20 trucks usually drops seriously FPS too for me. If you got 40 FPS at busy areas - C-D road for example, that it's good. Try going to UK, there i play with highest FPS on all map. You can turn off lights on other players from settings, but that's not a right decision. Provide more information where you have this lags if i can call this lag. I'm with slow computer and new GTX 1050Ti, for example i play on medium settings and on busy places or roads i get under 20 FPS, which i think is completely normal.

rxpl4t-6.png.74d0bdf6b3661495631c6804adc82df2.png