Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

I messed up with money choices

andy Suter

I took out the high level loan to buy a garage and a new truck when in single player. I now regret it, and want to wipe my slate clean but I used the same profile to start MP and ive got a few days in now which I don't want to lose. Without starting a new profile I guess im left with money mods?

Is there any current money mods that let you choose the amount, rather than just increasing the money you earn from jobs. I just want a quick fix of the loan, no more.

5 minutes ago, Rootyyy said:

Agree with @Caricatureon that. Cheatengine is one way, I downloaded my profile, had a few garages and good starting money, that was it. Try looking online at some of the mod pages for clean profiles with money, make sure you have the required DLC's however.

Mod pages, as in steam workshop or something else?

Best thing to do is save edit or go back to an earlier save where you have your stuff but don't lose a lot of progress you made.

Archived