Statement Regarding Recent Developments in the Community

6 minutes ago, H&V I Vaiarek said:

Time for discussion is up. You should do it at the beginning. Now we have our demands... Polish Project Manager.

Btw. thanks for all players from Turkey and Russia for support <3
Be ready for Saturday. A large convoy is coming.

You really think this is the way to do it, eh? TMP owe you nothing, if you want to start calling the shots, feel free to, just work your way to the top like Konfg and Scarface have 

well if it's going to be like today's 'Protest' then it was very much not following the rules!

• True Story 1

iHobbit | Report Moderator

"You are entitled to food, clothing, shelter and medical attention. Anything else that you get is a privilege"

~USP Alcatraz

Game Reports <> Ban Appeals  <> Support <> Feedback <> Recruitment <> Game Rules >

2 minutes ago, iHobbit said:

well if it's going to be like today's 'Protest' then it was very much not following the rules!

What rules did our protest broke?

76561198102887152.png

image.png

Generate your own dynamic signature at

http://jmdev.ca/twitch/

Take a look at in-game-rules

;)

Of course :D 

But don't treat me as person who represent Polish community. I just say what is our opinion and postulates. But your reaction shows a lot. I remembered you differently TruckDriver. Promotions change views.

In Saturday in a cultured way we'll show the strength of "only" 10% of the community.  Cya! 

• Like 1
  • True Story 1

Dołącz do jednej z najstarszych vs'ek | hvlogistyka.pl

Seeing the support your post took, I know enough. I thought different about many others too; I suppose that changes when you do not receive what you want.

I was hoping this could've been solved in a good way, but so far there has been 0 effort from anybody to actual go into that direction. Never too late to change, we'll still be here if you want to have a civilized conversation.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

12 minutes ago, erykmoz said:

What rules did our protest broke?

Rule 1.5, rule 2.2, rule 2.3, rule 2.4, rule 2.5, rule 2.6, rule 2.7, rule 2.12

evidence: 

shall i continue??

Edited by iHobbit
  • Like 2
  • True Story 1

"You are entitled to food, clothing, shelter and medical attention. Anything else that you get is a privilege"

~USP Alcatraz

Game Reports <> Ban Appeals  <> Support <> Feedback <> Recruitment <> Game Rules >

23 minutes ago, H&V I Vaiarek said:

Time for discussion is up. You should do it at the beginning. Now we have our demands... Polish Project Manager.

Okay now that’s just taking the absolute p***. You’re being totally unreasonable and you know it for an absolute fact. You aren’t helping yourself! Where’s this mystery polish PM going to come from? Anyone? Anywhere? As far as I see almost all the polish admins next in line for promotion have gone! You only have yourself to blame for that! Should’ve thought more carefully than to withdraw your admins if you were planning this.

• True Story 1

10 minutes ago, konfig0 said:

Szkoda, ale taka jest twoja decyzja. Jeśli się wycofa, to ty możesz wziąć na siebie odpowiedzialność. Mam nadzieję, że zastosujesz się do wszystkich zasad TruckersMP ze swoim wydarzeniem, powodzenia.

Admins do not be intimidated

Admins do not be intimidated

@AdHd (PL) you look at my profile with NO active bans. have you seen yours my friend https://truckersmp.com/user/918149 <3 - 3 active from what i can see TUT TUT

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • True Story 1

~USP Alcatraz

52 minutes ago, scarface0359 said:

To all Polish people that are reading this, please consider doing the following:

1. Gather as much Polish people as possible in a common forum or chat, reach out to your people.
  2. Explain the situation, the actual truth and not how you want to see things. It is important.
  3. Try to make your community to elect someone to represent the entire Polish community.
  4. Make up a plan, a list of items you want to discuss or work out a solution your community thinks is realistically.
  5. When ready (take as long as you need), let that one guy you all elected come to us so we can have a friendly talk and find a solution together.

We are willing to talk and work out a solution that we all can agree on and be happy with. Just know that actions that have been done are irreversible.

We've opened up a possibility of solving this whole argument, all we ask is that you consider the quote above. We aren't really open for any other path because we feel this is the most realistic one - so this is the way to proceed if you want to end this with a solution for both parties.

We are open to speak, we really are. But that should not only come from us, lets get this settled forever so we can stop the endless discussions.

We feel that we've been transparent enough by letting this post open, and let everyone share their views. However we do not think that by leaving this topic open we're going to make progress. 

Feel free to DM Scarface0359 or me, we're open to get this over with.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • HaulieCry 1
  • True Story 1

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.