Statement Regarding Recent Developments in the Community

I congratulate you for supporting each other. This platform is built upon the game. The place where the game is set up to bring better spots. There's too much licking here. I support the Poles and I congratulate you. As the Turkish people we are behind this endless struggle. @Bandero @Kid Fabi @BAKERPK [PL] [ENG] @Mikkell [PL/SE] @H&V I Vaiarek @LamAll @KOZIK @RaneMoro @Kargho </pl> and more.

We somehow expected it due to the behaviour of some over the past week, but unfortunately for them this is not going to change anything, apart from making things worse.

• Like 2

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

If one of their protest leaders can be calm and respectful, and wishes to approach us they can always do. However, the way things have been going during the past few days and how things are looking now, I don't expect it happening.

We are not against the Polish community, despite what they may be claiming, but we are not able to have conversations with people that can not show respect to us. We have tried this, but it didn't work.

• Like 4
  • True Story 3

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

@scarface0359 it sounds very much like the issues the Virtual Trucking Association has dealt with in the past. One side wants to talk, the other side doesn't. You just gotta know how to handle it properly. I would talk to you, but apparently i'm not good enough.

• Upvote 1

| SCS Beta Tester | Haulage 64 Founder |

Game Rules | Report a Player | Submit a Ticket | Ask for Help

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

establish good relationships with other players, o ban other users with the theories of his friends? these are things you do. @QandalinWhere were you when you took the team?

you do not talk about these @scarface0359

I told the fake users on the team.  You have not done anything to them you make the game unplayable. want to delete the game project manager :D@scarface0359

Edited by Smalley
Double post

I am waiting answer @scarface0359

16 minutes ago, Schwartzz said:

establish good relationships with other players, o ban other users with the theories of his friends? these are things you do. @QandalinWhere were you when you took the team?

you do not talk about these @scarface0359

I told the fake users on the team.  You have not done anything to them you make the game unplayable. want to delete the game project manager :D@scarface0359

Just now, KOZIK said:

we have no respect? lack of respect for the Polish community works the other way round. which is why Poles have no respect for you @scarface0359 and @konfig0

He does not know what you're doing, dropped the puddle they are losing

If I wanted to make the game unplayable, I wouldn't be here.. We are doing our best to solve this situation, but it has to come from both sides.

• Thanks 1

Scar | Retired Legend

• What do you think about this topic incident qandalin ? @scarface0359
    you can not get anywhere by separating people from the team.manager problem needs to be solved
do not insult to the people of poland scar

• Web Developer

We are always open to speak with you. But how? We don't have our Upper Staff member anymore. Status updates? Are closing faster than someone had a chance to reply. Topics also.

A question. How would you feel with the fact, that all your decisions are just ignored by the rest of the team. When you're asking something...nobody replies... when you're saying just a "hello".. nobody replies. Well, how do you expect respect from our side now, if you don't respected us before. And trust me, we still have respect to some of you (TEAM). But some, don't deserve it in our opinion. 

I'm sure, higher Staff members know what i'm talking about. Users, probably not, this is why most of community give you the right. If they will know the truth, all things gonna looks different like now. 

To community
Players, we are always respecting and will always respecting you. We don't protest only for us, Poles, we also protesting for you all. Why? Because i know what TruckersMP mean for you / us. But with the situation in the team right now, it's impossible to keep the game good for a long period of time.

We're also saying a big THANK YOU for kind words of Turkish community. Good to have someone on our side :)

I don't understand that,you are saying you want respect from us ? 

But whats up with all the (meme) pictures,which are highly disrespectful,towards our (staff) members,even upper staff pictures have been used to create some pictures,with inappropriate content.

I see no respect here at all.

• True Story 1

Greetz,DerPatrick9  eymAgcq.png P19Gj7N.png kxhDML1.png