Recruiting Able Bodied Truckers!

El1teZombiezHD

Hello!

Thanks for coming to read my post. I am looking to start a new Event Management Group however I am unable to do this on my own and will require some support from whoever is interested and willing to create a team with High Standards that will be the go to place for Event Management.

What is Event Management?

Event Management are those people who plan big events for VTCs and Groups, they also mark / block roads to make sure convoys go the correct way and don't get lost. It will also be a big group of friends who love what they are doing and will be able to have a laugh and get along.

Who are you and What do you want?

I'm El1teZombiezHD (or Jordan), I have an ambition to create a fancy new, high quality Event Management Group, but I need help and ideas from other people, I also need a team of willing helpers who will start off our team as we then grow into being a bigger group. I have previous experience and know what I am doing (kinda), I have been in multiple VTCs before within Management Roles, I have also been apart of the Official TruckersMP Media Team where I have created events and planned this sort of stuff before.

What are you looking for?

I am looking for around 10 people to start of with so that we can get all our ideas together so that we can form our group and publish ourselves so that people will start to ask us to carry out events and want to join our team as we get bigger.

I have 3 roles in mind that need filling:

• Second Founder (Management)
  • 2x Convoy / Event Operations (Creating and Planning Events)
  • 6x Convoy / Event Controllers (Convoy Control)

I have created a recruitment application form that, if you're interested, you can fill out and (providing I get enough responses), you will get a response and we will be able to create the next big Event Management Group in the TruckersMP Community

Recruitment Form: https://goo.gl/forms/gVcdwheggtfAv8By1

If you have any questions, feel free to comment below or send me a PM here on the Forums.

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

Please Remember, this idea may not take off and may not go on at all, this is just so I can get an idea if anyone is interested and who would be willing to join the team at the very beginning of something new and great!

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

If you are interested in joining, please fill out the form above, I am still looking for around 3 people to help me start this project up!

The project will not go ahead if I don't receive enough responses by 01/04/2018

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

Unfortunately, this project will NOT go ahead due to not much interest being given.

Maybe another day I will try my venture again!

@Smalley or some other mod, please close :P 

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

Archived