GERmoose_dre

How long do you drive?

Hey Guys!:truestory:

I have 2 questions for you:

First:

How long do you typically drive on the Servers?

And second:

What was your longest route in game?

I typically ride about 500 km depends on how long I play.

My longest ride was 1917km and it was just today.^_^

steamuserimages-a.akamaihd_net.thumb.jpg.be4d188f0d93fb83c9f6dc0412f18daa.jpg

:90:Comment your stats I'm very interested in how long the community drives. :90:

uh around 1000-1500 km

1540km. Start: Duisburg, End: Bergen

hello, i always drive in EU2 server,  I drive long distance job most of the time.

first: It depends if i feel fun sometimes i will drive complete day. normally i will choose 2000+ Km jobs.
second: My longest ride was 18,893 Km job from catanzaro to Orebro :D . i took 16 hours to complete this job :lol:

qYEdYeR.jpg

Edited by Syntackz
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I dont really base on distance, if I feel like driving Ill do it for like 1 or 2 hours or so. My longest route I would have to say is either the most eastern point in AZ to the most NW point in Cali or from like East Sweden to south Germany or something like that idrk

Normally when I drive it is for hours on end, I'd probably say around 5-6 hours if not longer! 

The longest journey I ever had was 1987 km c:

On 13-3-2018 at 9:16 PM, GERmoose_dre said:

Normally, I drive approximately 2-3 hours at a time. It varies per day and depends on how much spare time I have.

On 13-3-2018 at 9:16 PM, GERmoose_dre said:

My longest route was around 2000km. But, I'm not a fan of long journeys. I prefer jobs with a distance of 300-500 km. 

no idea how long it was as I did it in parts (taking a job for each stretch) but yesterday I spent 14hrs in game and drove from Newcastle Uk to Denmark then up to Bergen, over to Oslo  and back down through Germany, nudging into Austria, back into Germany and down to southern Italy. I then drove back up the Italian coast to nice and then headed north to Paris. Then onto northern france, back over to Uk (avoiding Calais!) and back up to Newcastle. My eyes hurt after that.

Depends, sometimes i'm not like in "too much" mood for long driving. Usually I take medium to long courses and i'm doing 1 to 3, then I leave the game. I'm not that type of players that can play a game the entire day without a break. Usually in most games I play them 1-2 hours, then leave and do something else.. later maybe play again and so on :P