Kicked on Server2, Reason: Acessory prohibited?

Glөbetrөtter

Question

Hi

I just bought the Heavy Cargo Pack, did a service with a certain cargo and it went well. I started another service in Brno area with the same truck and different cargo, and at the time of looking for the trailer at the entrance of the reception after choosing, I was kicked with a message of the sort (NetTraillor ...). Then I returned to the server and insisted and was kicked again after the trailer was engaged. This would be my second service, and I had to finish it in singleplayer. Since the DLC is approved for MP, I ask what the problem is?

I am sending the photo of the trailer in question.

Thanks in advance

brno-kick-mp.jpg

6 answers to this question

Hello, this is a problem in TruckersMP, but do not worry, developers are already aware and checking the situation. Try not to use them for now.

I hope I have answered your question. :wub:

~DJFrontier

• Thanks 1

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021