TMP manager, how about we add a bus mod in this game?

Suggestion Name: Add a bus mod in TMP plugin.

Suggestion Description:add a kind of bus just like the bus in German Bus Simulator

Any example images: Travel Bus Mod or Haul Bus Mod

Why should it be added?: I think not only me but also many people like driving a bus in this game.So if you can add a bus mod, you'll make more player enjoy this game and make this game more interesting.

So,er,how about my idea?

PS1:Why I can't reply Penguin? I'm new here in forum, so I'm not so clear about the settings and rules.

actually I wanna say, TMP can add a skoda car in this game, why can't add a bus? Of course, I know this game is mainly about truck simulator, but I still think add a bus mod will make the game more interesting. Truck simulator game doesn't have to be Truck Only.(Actually we can also drive cars in game, not only trucks.  :)  )  I think you guys can make the game more diversify. You know, a diversified thing offen attracts people more.

And in my another view, In Chinese,We have a sentence said that: Red flowers need green leaves. It means, Red flower is beautiful, but if you have green leaves beside red flowers, you will feel the flowers are more beautiful. I think the trucks can be flowers, the bus and car can be leaves, they combine together, will make the game more wonderful.

This is my immature idea and I hope it is useful to TMP developers.

Love you guys for making such a great plugin for ETS2. Best wishes from DogHead, Chinese SR Logistics Team.

• Upvote 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.