TruckersMP Advertisement Pictures!

truckersmp-logo-black.png

Hello Truckers,

As you may be aware, we are starting to become a lot more active over on our Social Media pages! This is brilliant as it lets us engage on a more personal scale with the community! With that being said, We would love it if you were to give us a helping hand with our posts! 

What we would like from you is your best photos! We will then use these photos on our event and announcements banners / advertisements! This lets you show off your amazing photo skills to the full community on our Social media platforms and our website blog! Doesn't that sound AWESOME!

However, There are a few requirements that we would like you to follow:

• 1920 x 1080 resolution
  • Must not be pixelated
  • There must be space for us to edit & add route details and text
  • Must be un-edited [Photoshop is fine but no extra pictures or logos]
  • Must have been taken in TruckersMP and not shows any external mods that cannot be used in TruckersMP

For Example [Something like this but without text and pictures]: 

fkc3nbM.png

We look forward to showing your work off to the community and also showing them on our social media.

Kindest Regards,

Horizon

TruckersMP Media

Hello.
This is my pictures.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Zu3nBOn2_5mR4SgvSQtbeOQ33c5d9HBc

Edited by KDD[HUN]
bad link
  • Like 1
  • Woah! 1

Offering my photos even though you might think about taking off the VTC bits (if so, don't bother or we might have an issue). The last thing I want is to see my pictures edited just because someone sees it ''advertisement'' which has never been the intention or even..changing the rules mid-way through the competition. ;)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • HaulieLove 2

@KDD[HUN] The look good, keep an eye out as we may use them :) 

@MousemanLV Nice work but you forgot 1 rule... 

• Must have been taken in TruckersMP and not shows any external mods that cannot be used in TruckersMP

If you have any others that do not include mods, we can look into using them :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...