Chat and sign in problems

Question

Hello, I went to sign in today and my sign in box and FPS counter have become tiny (small) and also when I go into the game the chat and box that displays local players is also small. Can anyone please help? Thank you.

14 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, Harley said:

Hey Kent Cargos LTD,

Do you had before some Grafic card update and installed it?

You already tried to restart your Game and start the Launcher with -> Admin?

~Harley~

I had this problem when I first had my PC. I recently installed the new driver for my Nvidia graphics card and it was fine up until yesterday. I just don’t know what’s causing the problem, I can’t see any obvious fixes? Any other ideas?

Edited by Kent Cargos LTD

3 hours ago, [FC-CC] ReaPeR said:

Hello @Kent Cargos LTD

Did your issue got resolved by above posts were given?

Give us a quick feedback about your result =) 

Unfortunately all so far suggested methods have not solved the problem :( and I’m still looking for more solutions. I might try re installing the graphics driver. But I would like to her more possible solutions before I do that. :)

7 hours ago, [LKW Tr.] Martin said:

Hello,

Could you please tell us what is your resolution? That may be the thing affecting the chatbox and the local players tab.

Regards,

Martin.

I dont think it’s the resolution as it hasn’t been a problem before. I changed the resolution to see if it made a difference. But didn’t solve the problem 

Edited by DesertEagle26
//merged

19 minutes ago, Kent Cargos LTD said:

I dont think it’s the resolution as it hasn’t been a problem before. I changed the resolution to see if it made a difference. But didn’t solve the problem 

You could potentially try re-installing your launcher completely and see if that would fix the issue!

Regards,

Martin.

2 hours ago, [LKW Tr.] Martin said:

You could potentially try re-installing your launcher completely and see if that would fix the issue!

Regards,

Martin.

Tried that didn’t fix still though :(