Logitech g29 wheel [help]

Ne_il

Question

Hi i just wanna ask the problem about my wheel. Logitech g29. The wheel is detected but the buttons does not work. The steering works fine. The only problem is the buttons are not working. Any possible fix for this thing? Hoping there is. If none therefore im going to buy a new one. Lol. Btw i bought it used already. Almost 1yr to me.

11 answers to this question

@Gromm99 yeah i chose g29 + keyboard on controller settings

@[ETS2MCG] Kien Giang the videos didnt help xD. Maybe my wheel has a hardware failure.. guess i need to change it to a new one, but it it will hurt my pocket because its quite expensive. Lol. I'll spend money for a new one now rather than buy a used one.. 

have you checked your settings in game to make sure that they are set correctly in case you haven't seen this video this video helped a few of my friends out with getting it working

Will take a look on the video tomorrow after i got home from work. Its evening here and now im going to work for now.. lol. Need to render overtime so I will have enough money to spend in case I will change a new wheel. 

Btw guys the wheel im using was a used one when i bought it so it may be a cause why it broke apart? And its almost a year to me. Before the issues were when im steering in sometimes all the buttons are pressed simultaneously. But now out of nowhere all the buttons are not working..