DLC Owned

Question

Been playing online with some mates one of them were streaming twitch.tv/thub42 I get kicked for AFK no issues with that. And now when I open the game and connect to a server it says "Connection refused. You are not the owner of some DLC you use." What does this mean?BJ6cf2R.jpg

10 answers to this question

Mod Version: 1.0.0.4
Controllers Used: XBOX 360
Description of Issue: when I open the game and connect to a server it says "Connection refused. You are not the owner of some DLC you use."
How to reproduce: Open game
Screenshots / Videos:BJ6cf2R.jpg

Hello :)

Follow these guides:

1. Open Steam and go in library
  2. Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2 and click View Downloadable Content
  3. Uncheck any DLC that you do not own

You can go to  https://truckersmp.com/profile/settings and check it

Here. If not, reinstall DLC

未命名.png

Also you can read these topics

Spoiler

Edited by [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang
  • Like 1

Another slight suggestion are to first log out of your steam and wait a few minutes before logging back in. 
Check the integrity of the game that you are trying to use
Look carefully at any DLC's that you have and make sure none of them stand out to you as if suspicious. 
Uncheck all DLC's that you currently have, log out of steam, log back in and check the DLC's that you want to have installed
Contact steam support as well
https://help.steampowered.com/en/

Dear @[ConSecGroup] HuckinB, please make sure that all the DLCs you have installed on ETS 2 actually belong to you and aren't pirated, as this update's main goal was to prevent privacy. So if you are trying to enter a server now with pirated DLCs active, which might have worked before, you will just get this error. I am not accusing you here for piracy, just wanted to get this said...

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

Hello :)

1. Go in your Steam profile -> Edit profile -> My privacy settings, and make sure that both My profile and Game details are set to Public.

2. Go on TruckersMP website and go on Account -> Settings -> Linked Games / DLC, and click on Check DLC.

After those two steps, it should hopefully fix your issue with not being owner of DLC on ETS2MP.