[ARCHIVED][WEBSITE] - Colours in Your Punishment History

UjTC5s2.pngYellow marked bans have filled 1 year and have lost their effect. 4th 5th and 6th bans are not taken into consideration.

But the following still applies: "If you have at least two history bans of the same length in your ban history, Game Moderators may extend your ban to the next ban history length, regardless of how many bans you have had in the last year. For example, if you have already had two 1-month bans, your next ban can be extended to 3 months. If you have two 3-month bans, your ban can be extended to perm. Note that bans that are extended due to it being your 4th, 5th or 6th ban cannot be removed, they are strictly 1 month, 3 months and permanent."

IRaWEGE.pngGreen marked bans are passed (1 year is not complete) or active ones. The 4th 5th and 6th bans are taken into consideration to extend a ban based on the history.

18 hours ago, Smoky_TMP said:

Don't forget; yellow bans partially lose their effect. They're still counted for history extensions if the bans themselves were history bans.

This part of the rules explain that:

eLtbjtB.png

Oh! I did not pay attention to that, thank you.

17 hours ago, alistxir said:

Thanks for this dude :D 

17 hours ago, Rhyssss said:

Ah, i wasn't completely sure what was happening with the colours :P

Thanks <3

15 hours ago, Jean M. (SP-BR) said:

Your guide was clear and objective :), people who are new and have questions may look at your topic, really changing those colors in the punishment history after the site update left me confused. 

I give thanks for your comments.:)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...