Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

[CS:GO] Last Man Standing server - feedback

ShawnCZek

• Game Developer

Hello everyone!

Last days I was hardly working on my new server with brand PLAY IT OR DIE. This server is the second one by us and I am so happy with it, because it is again something new. And I want to create only new stuff (as was my first server; Hide and Seek / Maniac).

That is why I would like to see feedback from CS:GO players. And if you like it, you can share it among your friends, because as I said I spent many days into it. (I mean I do not create maps - I create plugins :))

In future I will write rules, edit some stuff and so on. This is just start. But it is ready for playing and some action.

Thanks to everyone who will help me somehow - I will really appreciate it.

And thanks to these people yet:

@GGF MD for supporting me with his kind words

@Forraz for idea to post it into this category and for his activity

Why am I posting this?

As I said I want to see some feedback. And that means everything. Ideas, bugs etc. Good or bad - that does not matter. I want to improve it and get better and better. I love the mode and as I saw people love it, too. And I do it for community. :P

And no - I do not want to sell VIP or something like that. If you want to support us, you can buy it. And it is not so OP as on other servers. But my main goal is get the feedback.

Something about Last Man Standing

In real it is something like Battle Royale or Hunger Games (yes, many people complained about it), but with new name (I mean nobody has given it this name). Why? I make own things and this feels better.

So you spawn in the water and you must find some guns. Then you battle against everyone with stuff what you have found. In a few minutes a zone starts from the bottom and goes up and it kills everyone in. So you must go higher and higher. The last player wins.

Something about our server

The most important thing is we have also custom ranking what will be implemented on our website in future (monthly ranking etc.). For now it is just points without any reseting.

But look out! We are hosting a giveaway in March where you can win many random Steam games! You participate just by playing there. Good luck everyone. :)

If you want to join: lms.playitordie.eu

playitordie_logo.png060D07B12B85B52918381B4438599406094AC1F4

Kind regards,

PLAY IT OR DIE Team, Co-Founder Shawn

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

• Game Developer

@Lukas [LTU] Yes, it is. And I am doing stuff in it. :D

But thank you guys for "first wave" of feedback! It was nice to play with you and read your opinions. :wub:

And yea, for start it is not bad:

F35EDB1F96074C9348D5B96F05DB9873AB0D72E7

//EDIT: If you have more ideas, write below. :)

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Game Developer

Hello,

The server has been removed due to low amount of players. As I could see, it was not attractive for new players.

That is why this topic can be archived/trashed.

Thank you all for your feedback and I hope you will check our other servers, too. :)

Kind regards,

ShawnCZek

TruckersMP Moderator

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

Archived