About Recruitment For Game Moderator

Suggestion Name About Recruitment For Game Moderator
Suggestion Description: We all know game moderator rank is the highest rank on TMP.  When recruitment comes everyone want to apply for this position.But there are some rules ,thats why every person cannot apply. After a term someone get this position.But i have something to say about that.  I saw that someone create TMP account on 2014 , he had no ban on tmp site.He became game moderator.But when i saw his steam profile ,he played ets2 below 300 hours.Thats mean he is not active person on ets2mp . Because he create account on 2014, if  he played atleast 2 hours or 1 hours in a day ,he will cross 800+ hours. When this person become moderator ,he know he have a power to ban anyone .  For that someone get ban for lag or draw distance. If he played regular ,he knew what is draw distance.Every player do not record the gameplay. So he will ban from tmp that. So i want to say that , when game moderator recruitments come ,a new requirements will add that you have to play atleast 500 hours.
Any example images: Nope
Why should it be added?: If it added it will helpfull for players & also who want to become a moderator. If someone want to be a moderator he have to play 500 hours , thats mean he have enough knowledge for this position

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 5

• 1 month later...
On 7.3.2018 at 3:36 PM, The_Falcon said:

We all know game moderator rank is the highest rank on TMP. 

As a matter of fact, the developer rank is. Also, be sure that becoming a Game Moderator is a difficult process and does not work just like "Hey, here are your rights, now drive the police car and ban people." It is much more complicated and involves hard training. 

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.