How many employees do you have in ETS 2 or ATS ?

XioPlay

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I do not have any drives because money is not important for me.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

On my multiplayer profile I have 0 employees because I don't like the way it makes me have infinite money just by doing nothing, it feels like cheating to me. I don't just play the game for the driving experience, I like to feel like I earned my money and garages too! I want to just get a collection of trucks for my own personal use that I can switch between.

On my old multiplayer profile in 2015, I used to have about 25 - 30 drivers of equal genders (a very small number at maximum level 10.0) working within my logistics firm in several garage hubs located across the map, and in my old times in ETS2 I used to own my headquarters in Cambridge and a couple other large satellite garages where half my drivers were based, before moving it to Kalmar. 

On my newer saves I only have four garages with a driver count of 6 - 7 and I aspire to keep growing my in-game trucking business (while taking into consideration the safety and security of all drivers operating within), to eventually become an empire of sorts because the number of drivers that I used to have, had minimal impact on overall MP frame-rate performance back then in 2015. 

I used to have it maxed out (both games) but now everytime it went to do a quick save the game froze a little bit (Single play and multiplayer) and after a little detective work I figured out it was the sheer amount of drivers I had that was the issue so I did an Alan Sugar on them and fired them all :D  Now I have zero issues :)

Archived