Fastest Truck (with upgrades) in both games

Suleiman284

I just wanted to ask if you pros out there (preferably petrolheads) know what the fastest trucks in ETS2 and ATS are. I know for a fact the fastest stock truck in ETS2 is the Scania 730 (does it matter whether its R or S?), but there are still upgrades available for it. I want to know what's the fastest speed that you guys recorded in a 730 with upgrades, including the fastest speed you've ever done (WITHOUT MODS) in ATS as well. Either DM me or comment on this if you found answers to my question. 

Thanks! ;)

In ETS2 game Volvo and Scania has 750 and 730 horsepower but in order to go high speed they should have correct transmission. I would recommend use  6 gear transmission.
In ATS game peterbilt 389 and Kenworth W900 have 625 horsepower and to get more speed,, i would recommend use  6 gear transmission.
ATS has low hp engines in trucks but once you reach top gear they will go same speed compared to ETS2 trucks:)

UxiKSFa.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived