Traffic light and junction chaos

The lights are the same for everyone. If you see red light, it means other players also see red light.

And if players try to run when see red light and you see green light, then players ram you, you can report them and post report here: https://truckersmp.com/reports/create

Let play game like in your real life

Happy Trucking :P 

The game is a game, many people do not abide by his traffic rules, so it is very difficult to manage, and only if someone hits you with a red light, you can record a video and complain about him. If there is no one, I want to run a red light. There are often many people. After all, this is a game, but I still hope that more people will follow the traffic rules and maintain the peace in the game.:)

The game is maintained by everyone. It is not a person's strength. It is hoped that people can abide by traffic rules, drive safely and live in harmony.:D

In a crossroads in the city, you have sometimes the same color on your traffic light than the traffic light in front of you. But not the same color on the right or on the left.

OR sometimes, the traffic light is green successively. One after another.

In all cases, it is simply necessary to properly respect the traffic lights (especially when there are many people).

Yes, it's sure. But everybody isn't like that. For example, I'm 17 years old and I have never had reports because I play serioulsy and because I know that ETS 2 is a simulation video game and not GTA...

As I said, some people don't have maturity...That's bad...

Don't put everyone in the same case but I suppose that you know that...

In any case, I admit that the game is a victim of many kids and bad players but some are over 20 years old ...

On 10/03/2018 at 2:42 PM, Tosh8 said:

It's just that too many kids /teenagers/ play this game.. most players are between 10 ~ 20 y.o.  And play this game like GTA or Need For Speed.

Yeah, It's too hard to control it, mainly in the populated cities like Calais.

No one respect this, when moderator/admin is near they respect, but when it's not they don't give a importance to disrespect the rules.

I'll suggest more things and try to do a better explanation in suggestions.

1 hour ago, XioPlay said:

@The HitManAs long as you don't take the risk of causing an accident, there is no problem.;) The advantage of the game compared to the reality is that you see on the GPS people around you so you can know when to pay particular attention...

yeah, but some things like "GPS dots" are unrealistc, some things like /fix too.

I don't know who build this rules but when a law is "it depends" no one respect, you can put dots, ghost mode, a moderator team, /fix and a lot of unrealistic things that will not work.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived