What engine do you use?

KaitanFox

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, XioPlay said:

It's sure @Syntackz that when you have too much power in the engine, it's sometimes difficult to have a realistic driving...150Km/h (93mph) on the highway is a little bit too fast lol  

Having high power engine doesn't mean i will drive 150km/hr. Always set cruise control or maintain speed according to number of people around me.

UxiKSFa.png

Nice Question :) I generally use 440 hp engine While I am playin with external job :) 

When I make that , I feel like a real trucker . As we know this is a truck sim . Normal truck cant keep high speed 

Max 90 in some city it can make but generally Truckers prefer slow speed for fuel consuptİon 

Volvo ( FH 16 ) :  540 hp 

Mercedes :435 hp 

Scania : 440 or 500 hp

Created by @BurakAKSAKAL Thanks 

I use the highest possible. But for example with the Volvo & Scania (old) I have them on 730 & 750 hp, but they're builded for super heavy cargo with all the axels. 
For regular cargo  to 20 tons I like to drive my DAF's  and they're 510 hp (older DAF) and 530 if i'm not wrong the new one. And both Renaults. I rotate trucks a lot - Volvo, DAF, Renault, Scania, MAN  .. But with truck like DAF with 510/30 hp engine I feel like the truck is having hard time if i'm pulling above 20 tons - like there are trailers 22 ~ 24 tons. This truck is probably the most comfortable with trailers TO 15 tons max.

Mostly engines in the 2000 - 2350Nm range, for heavy hauling trucks I use up to 2800Nm and for show trucks I use whatever I feel like using.

Archived