How can i find out when convoys are taking place?

BigTang_R500 ( IRELAND )

Question

10 answers to this question

Guest Cowie

Hello, there are multiple places you can find a list of events! Here are a few.

1- http://truckers.events/
2- Right here on the forums at https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/145-major-events/ for ETS2
3- Right here on the forums at https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/183-major-events/ for ATS
4- In the event advertising section of the TMP discord as well as many other discord servers :)
Hope this helps!

Edited by Gromm99
i already mentioned ets2c.com //gromm99

Hello @CBaccari

1. You go on the ets2c.com website and go to the bottom of the site

2. Then you click on "Organize a convoy or meeting"

3. Select your convoy details, where it goes**, when, which time, which server and a box for random informations as Rules, Primary Language, Break Time (if needed), Distance of Convoy, Informations about the Convoy Procedure (Lead, Convoy Control, Tail)

4. The you click on publish this event.

**: Since the new Italy DLC, its not been up to date i think, so please select an other destination and maybe announce the real destination in the Description box and also before the Convoy starts in the game chat!

I hope i could give you some very useful informations for making an event/convoy :D 

5 hours ago, [FC-CC] ReaPeR said:

Hello @CBaccari

1. You go on the ets2c.com website and go to the bottom of the site

2. Then you click on "Organize a convoy or meeting"

3. Select your convoy details, where it goes**, when, which time, which server and a box for random informations as Rules, Primary Language, Break Time (if needed), Distance of Convoy, Informations about the Convoy Procedure (Lead, Convoy Control, Tail)

4. The you click on publish this event.

**: Since the new Italy DLC, its not been up to date i think, so please select an other destination and maybe announce the real destination in the Description box and also before the Convoy starts in the game chat!

I hope i could give you some very useful informations for making an event/convoy :D 

I appreciate the answer, however I’m still confused.  I’m going to be participating in a convoy that will begin at the LKW in Amsterdam.  I only get options to start my own convoy at the seaport, bus station, truck dealer, hotel. or service station.  Let’s say I wanted to start somewhere besides these locations.  I’ve seen others do it, please explain how.

Also, this Wednesday’s TSR convoy says it will start in Taranto at the CNP, so I do not understand how he can use Italia DLC cities and I cannot.  Not only is he starting in Taranto, he is ending at a delivery point in Ancona.  May I know how to set the destination of a convoy to a depot as well?  Because I can only select a city and no specific destination.  Do the convoy leaders type it in the description and let it be edited by the system?

Edited by CBaccari

Hello @CBaccari

1. Right click on the field which you wanne change with name.

2. Then inspect element with left click mouseclick

3. Then you see a field which is blue and there you do right click on it

4. Then "Edit as HTLM"  if you did this you see a field,  <option value="Hotel">Hotel</option> (<< example) there you delete ONLY the word "Hotel" and put something else like LKW then you click outside of the grey line and you are able to add (example) LKW to where you wanne start...and you also do this with the other stuff like The Start Point and Destination

I hope this could be also helpful :D please let me know