Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Command /fix question.

foxcaput

People voted and are waiting for some action on the part of the development team.
The time for voting has already expired but no measures have been taken. Is it very difficult to change command cooldown? 

This is the only thing I need. 10 minutes is too much for me.

10 minutes cooldown is too much if you're always driving in dangerous areas in EU#2. Try driving on the rest of the map, there's a lot of it away from Calais+Duisburg. Or try a different server if you're so concerned about your damage, EU#1, I've never needed to /fix. And if you don't want to go away from "trolls playground", use F7+Enter when you can't use /fix, just like everyone did before the command was implemented.

the fix command is helpful...but if everyone just drives like you would do it in RL then it wouldn't be needed - unfortunately there are some players out there who seem to like racing more than playing a simulation game. personally i do 99% only external contracts because of the automatic speed limiter. at this speed nothing much can happen...unless you get rammed by a racer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived