Adding NCZ On Busy Roads

Simulator Experiencer

12 hours ago, megadethsteve666 said:

also Calling someone Naive is essentially calling someone stupid or dumb.

My words are always well considered. You should not twist them as you please.
Stupidity is a lack of intelligence, whereas naivety is a lack of experience or judgment.

So no, calling someone naive is neither calling someone stupid nor dumb.

12 hours ago, megadethsteve666 said:

The thing is, there’s stating your opinion and there’s ramming your opinions down someone’s throat because they disagree with you, that’s what you straddle the line of, most times you ram it down someone’s throat, others you just state it as an actual opinion and not a god given fact of life.

As stated in my earlier post, I do not force anybody to agree to my opinion. I Never did, and I never will.
What you seem to lack to understand is that another persons opinion that differs from yours is not meant as a personal attack on you.

Also, there is a difference between acceptance and agreement.

13 hours ago, megadethsteve666 said:

Also, I do not contact those privately whom I dislike the way they talk to others, if you were civil, understanding and prepared to see things from the proverbial other side of the coin, fair enough, no arguments here, but it very much seems, and as you stated, you’ll only every change your views or rather reevaluate them if someone hands you 110% graphic proof of the opposite. Me, I’m prepared to see things from both sides, it’s how I base my opinion by looking at it from both the For and against. 

Well, my offer stands. It is up to you if you want to take it and clear up possible misunderstandings.
I for one will abide the forum rules and stop posting off-topic content at this point.

As the rest of your post seems to be a repetition of previous contents and therefore contributes nothing new to the discussion, I will disregard it.
Disregard. Not ignore.

@Joao Rodrigues

Its called different interpretations due to different countries, what you are taught isn’t necessarily the same as what I’ve been taught. Plus, still, calling someone a Naive isn’t the right word to use, it makes you sound like a stuck up snob who only cares about the self and their own personal feeling and no one else’s. You could simply say, “anyone doing blah blah blah, in my opinion, show signs of being inexperienced”, not “IMHO anyone who does this is Naive” White the emphasis on the IN MY part, meaning belong souls to you and not gospel truth.

like I said, there’s a better way to put your opinion across and accept that sometimes you are wrong or can see the other argument and understand where people come from, but every time I’ve talked to you, you seem hell bent on just one track and never accepting that there’s other tracks that make better sense. It’s about being fair to your fellow human and understanding that not every idea that you back, is actually the best in the world.

Anyway, as I said before, the best fix for stopping the number of accidents caused by speed, distracted driving, careless driving and just general inexperience isn’t necessarily NCZs or rediculous speed limits, but more of a realism idea, adding a real driving school that everyone has to pass to show they have the skills and the knowledge to be safe on the roads, this way, it levels the playing field a bit more so people can’t play the excuse that they are a noob etc.

Don't worry about it, if you wanna playing like realistic. So you can respect speed limit and traffic lights.

So, you stopped on the red light is good for you. not bad.

so go ahead do not worry happening, if you following of the rules.

have a good your travels on Online

On 3/3/2018 at 12:32 AM, SimulatorExperiencer said:

the reason i ask this was because  like  imagine this  a 2 way road  but 1 lane seems  to be empty so as many  players do  they drive a bit  onto that lane  and wanting  to to turn but then there a  speeding truckie miles away  and he or she might not have the tab list open  and doesn't look at the gps  but still speeds and then crashes  into you. who fault would it  be 

not many people would give way but who would that my biggest question.   

i will show u an image of the roads that are most common ones  now  i see a looks like a give way sign  so that means  players  must stop 

here 

ok so here if u look at this image i think it might be a give way sign now do players have to stop?  but there  no text what so ever  on the sign 

1HFk1Jz.jpg

over here we have some sign that  i have no idea what  it means  

pWYOqhg.jpg

now who has the right  to stop and wait?  red player  or the yellow player 

eDzt4oh.jpg

1st picture: This basically means if a truck is coming from the right or left side you must stop, but if there is no truck nearby you may just pass through. (on the opposite side of you they have the same sign.)

2nd picture: You may just pass through other players must wait for you too pass. So yellow must go first.

Regards,

RBTDN.thumb.png.468e22cb0e32183a46c061e862b6faa5.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived