Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Kicked, due to "invalid accessory set detected

geekforgamingdk

Question

I have just logged in and see that i am being kicked because i have "Invalid accessory set detected" [Nettrailer]. I dont know what that is, but can see on google that it have something to do with Schwarzmuller DLC...but, i dont have that DLC. Never bought it. 

What do i do now? 

[could not find the right forum to put this in, therefore here...

20180302235503_1.jpg

6 answers to this question

If you want to take a cargo of 'Locomotive' (from Heavy Cargo Pack DLC) - you will be a kicked. This is a bug, it will be fixed in one of the following updates

• Upvote 3

ResTed.gif

Бронзовый призёр в номинации "Сотрудник поддержки 2016"

Game Moderator Leader of the Year 2019 - #2

TMPForum.png

Hello,

One of your cabin accessories is NOT supported by TMP yet, thus the game recognized it as something that could be potentially 'harmful' and it kicked you. I would recommend going through the supported DLCs/Cabin Accessories, thus you will find out which accessory is the naughty one (Perhaps it would be an item that you bought via the steam market).

Regards,

Martin.

Dear @geekforgamingdk, as already mentioned above, this bug is known to happen with some of the trailers from the Heavy Haul DLC. Whenever you take one of those, you will get kicked from the server. Our developers are already aware of this problem and working on a solution to fix it. Please let us know if your question has been answered sufficiently or if you need any further assistance.

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel