[SCS Blog] Beyond the Baltic Sea

SCS Blog

I think it will be the biggest DLC with Russia and Finland. Look at the size of other Dlcs. More fun than France and Italy. 

CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 2600X  GPU : MSI Geforce RTX 2060  MOTHERBOARD :  ASUS TUF B450-PLUS GAMING MEMORY : ADATA XPG  16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz  SSD :  CORSAIR 120GB  550MB - 500MB  SSD  : SAMSUNG 250GB 860 550MB - 520MB SSD  : ADATA 480GB SU630 520MB - 450MB  CASE : Cooler Master MasterBox MB511  PSU : Thermaltake Smart 700W 80+

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎02‎.‎03‎.‎2018 at 4:17 PM, Joao Rodrigues said:

Good news!
I remain in the hope that the next DLC after "Beyond the Baltic Sea" will be the "Iberian Peninsula". :D

news is the best and l thinking that next map DLC will be Balkans 

On ‎15‎.‎03‎.‎2018 at 7:59 PM, ALTUNSOY. said:

I think it will be the biggest DLC with Russia and Finland. Look at the size of other Dlcs. More fun than France and Italy. 

probably will be)

• Like 1

On ‎03‎.‎03‎.‎2018 at 1:18 PM, Andalusi Trucker said:

This is a big surprise for the russian trucker community.

Imagine when this DLC comes out and MP support this. All russians make big and long convois and Kaliningrad and St. Petersbourg will be full of russians. All russians will put russian numberplates from WoT on his truck and change his headquarters (HQ) to Kaliningrad and Petersbourg. This would be a mass exodus.

WoT Server will be more overloaded...

agree with you)

On ‎02‎.‎03‎.‎2018 at 3:18 PM, BL4CK$K1LL said:

Finally, part of Russia in ETS2 ^_^

it is good news for Russian community 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 15.03.2018 at 7:59 PM, ALTUNSOY. said:

It is a pity that there will be a small part of Finland, I would like to go further north.

• Guest locked this topic