[SCS Blog] Beyond the Baltic Sea

SCS Blog

@ShawnCZek Exactly. But maybe that's their goal. People from those new countries will most surely buy the DLC and many of them will buy the Going East DLC as well, if they don't have it yet. With a theoretical (for now) Spain+Portugal DLC, it would happen the same thing, most people from Spain and Portugal would buy the expansion and many would also buy Vive la France, so they don't have to use a Ferry every time they want to drive to/from their countries.

• Game Developer

@FernandoCR [ESP] Yep. I was always thinking about it. But we will see. There will be probably many DLCs, what will be far away from the default map. So they have to do it somehow. :)

Personally I do not think they will force people buy DLCs.

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

This is a big surprise for the russian trucker community.

Imagine when this DLC comes out and MP support this. All russians make big and long convois and Kaliningrad and St. Petersbourg will be full of russians. All russians will put russian numberplates from WoT on his truck and change his headquarters (HQ) to Kaliningrad and Petersbourg. This would be a mass exodus.

WoT Server will be more overloaded...

2 minutes ago, Andalusi Trucker said:

big surprise

A good surprise nonetheless. Sim games like these attract global communities and seems to going well according to Pavel's intentions so I'm looking forward to this as well, even though I'm not an European or Russian. 

• True Story 1

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)