[SCS Blog] Beyond the Baltic Sea

SCS Blog

After our recent teaser post with screenshots, we have seen a lot of speculation and wild guessing initially. Very quickly though, the majority opinion has settled. It probably wasn't overly hard, as we have placed quite a few hints here and there to give you a chance to find out the right answer on your own. And you were right!

We are happy to confirm that the next world expansion that we are building for Euro Truck Simulator 2 is the region Beyond the Baltic Sea (working title). You can see it in the schematic map below.

This new DLC will include the whole of the three Baltic states Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia, but also southern Finland and bits of Russia including Russia's second largest city Saint Petersburg.

map_balt2.jpg

It's quite a lot of ground to cover with unique architecture, industry, and transport infrastructure; an area that will be very different from the rest of the world we have so far.

eut2_hq_5a955d38_08.jpg

Keep an eye on our blog and social media channels to learn more about Euro Truck Simulator 2: Beyond the Baltic Sea map expansion in the coming weeks and months!

WUCUGPpeVrE

View the full article

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hurr durr I'm a bot *beep*

Wow  :o I didn't expect all of this countries, good job SCS :) 

CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 2600X  GPU : MSI Geforce RTX 2060  MOTHERBOARD :  ASUS TUF B450-PLUS GAMING MEMORY : ADATA XPG  16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz  SSD :  CORSAIR 120GB  550MB - 500MB  SSD  : SAMSUNG 250GB 860 550MB - 520MB SSD  : ADATA 480GB SU630 520MB - 450MB  CASE : Cooler Master MasterBox MB511  PSU : Thermaltake Smart 700W 80+

Well, I am surprised, that Finnland and Russia is included in the DLC but it is nice to know that. We all are looking forward to the release of this great map expension DLC. 

The pictures are promising :D