• Announcements

• LIGHTOFGOD

Active Recruitments   02/24/18

Game Moderator Recruitment - 11th of August to 30th of September 2018   Find out more information, here:      
    • Prime

Current Hot topic: ETS and ATS 1.32   08/12/18

What do you think the impanct of 1.32 will be on TruckersMP and how the mod will be played,...   Discuss it all with us in this Hot topic:  
Cenaa

ATS most used truck

The most overall used I'd have to say is the w900, then the 389. I personally drive all of the trucks, just depends on the mood.

I'd love the Kenworth w900 in American Truck Simulator to start the game with.

Altough the Peterbilt's have a better interior and a better look when upgraded.

My favourite truck in ATS is the Peterbilt 389. This truck looks very good and it is fun to drive with it even at a long distance. The truck has a great performance and is very stable to drive. Anyway, this is only my personal opinion. ;)

I would say probably the Peterbilt 389 or Kenworth W900 is what I see the most of. I drive the 389 with the 625 CAT. Makes life easy

On 01.03.2018 at 3:20 PM, NoTime4name said:

My most used truck is also the only truck I actually have, which is this Peterbilt 389 :wub:

B5B6B15B36C88A39682A706011EC5125F89F71C3

As for the most popular truck, I'd say it's the Kenworth W900. Hands down, actually.

good-looker)

• Thanks 1

The prettiest truck is the Peterbilt 389. But I find that I use the Kenworth T680 for pretty much everything now. Although it's not the flashiest truck, it's the most maneuverable and the interior makes the most sense to me.