• Announcements

• LIGHTOFGOD

Active Recruitments   02/24/18

Game Moderator Recruitment - 11th of August to 30th of September 2018   Find out more information, here:      
    • Prime

Current Hot topic: ETS and ATS 1.32   08/12/18

What do you think the impanct of 1.32 will be on TruckersMP and how the mod will be played,...   Discuss it all with us in this Hot topic:  
Cenaa

ATS most used truck

As the titles says. I don't play ATS much and idk much about the 2 truck companies either. Which truck is more used by drivers in ATS? I am just curious to know :D Also it would be nice if you tell/show us what do you drive! 

I do not know much about trucks in ATS. But I use the truck that Skortil has shown (peterbilt). I think it looks better. ^_^ Most of the time I travel with Skoda. ;)

Spoiler
3 hours ago, Nizam Logistics SkortiL said:

EC01582974ABBEA2391643302CA0DBEA217A2B90

• Like 2

Peterbilt is my favorite truck.I prefer it because of the interior design and cabin.If you joined the last ats convoy,you saw me with it. :)

My most used truck is also the only truck I actually have, which is this Peterbilt 389 :wub:

B5B6B15B36C88A39682A706011EC5125F89F71C3

As for the most popular truck, I'd say it's the Kenworth W900. Hands down, actually.

3 hours ago, Vennas said:

Peterbilts seem to be the more popular choice but I myself like to roll around with a Kenworth.

Yes I think so too. My first truck in ATS is a Kenworth and I really like this brand.

On 2018/3/1 at 11:59 AM, [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang said:

I'm usually drive Peterbilts 389 or 579. I think this is the best truck in ATS and many people drive it, too :) 

Yeah, I driving 579